Monday, November 29, 2010

Busy Busy Busy Working..


The last few weeks have been crazy busy.. Busy with work!! Meaning I have not gotten to spend much time with Brennan or really do anything else for that matter.

I spent my last few weekends on the road.  Spent a few days in New Mexico, then a few days in Dallas Fort Worth, then a week in Long Beach all with the swim team.  Who did amazing at all 3 stops!!

One weekend in between I spent coaching the SDSU club water polo team in a home tournament at the Aquaplex. My first tournament with them. We went 2-2. Losing one game to ASU which we should not have! But then again it was the first time I met most of the players. So in reality I was really happy with how the weekend turned out.  It was also an eye opening experience for me in terms of my coaching career.  I realized just how much I missed the game of water polo. Also felt pretty darn good to stand on the side of the pool and be in complete control. 

Thankfully Thanksgiving Break was on the calendar and I could not wait to have a relaxing few days away from work (meaning the pool)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment