Friday, September 10, 2010

Life out of the pool.. Is that possible for a Vessey!?

  I have started to create a life out of the pool.

Only meaning that I dont stand on the side of the deck in my suit watching the steam rise and the sun come up.. Thinking do I really want to take the plung.. NOW I get to stand on the deck as one of the coaches at San Diego State University.  I stand in all my warm clothes and remind the girls that the pool is not getting any warmer, so you might as well just take the plung!!  I guess I was not ready to leave the pool completely, or being an Aztec!! 


The Link to the team (feel free to follow us) http://goaztecs.cstv.com/sports/w-swim/sdsu-w-swim-body.html

1 comment:

  1. Oh the life of a retired athlete. I look forward to reading your experience in life after college athletics and relating it to my life. I also look forward to following your coaching career.

    ReplyDelete