Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pictures from the last few days


Day light savings time allowed me to be coaching with a little sun light. While it also gave me this amazing view with such beautiful colors. Picture taken at the Aquaplex.


That same night I got home from practice to find Moose (he keeps the notes for us). The note itself was awesome and then he was also guarding a little sweet treat! Which I love to have after practice! Thanks Brennan for being amazing. I love you!


I have been trying to get back into cycling with a good push from Brennan. The last few weeks I have been doing a ton of trainer workouts at the gym to build my leg strength. In the hopes that Brennan wont drop me so easily. But the riding outside is still a bit scary for me. With that being said the last few weekends I have been riding with Brennan. I am still a little tentative and nervous, but with Brennan's patience it has been fun to be out together again. He even claims I am getting better and a much stronger rider. 




Last Sunday evening Brennan and I walked down to the beach to meet up with some friends. We weathered the terrible winter weather of 80 degrees to see a beautiful sunset!Cannot complain living in California with the man of my dreams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment