Monday, May 9, 2011

Life Changes!!!

 I alluded to it in my previous blogs about life changes.... Well this change means I no longer have to drive to traffic filled LA!!!!

Brennan has accepted a new job starting June 1st!!!  Brennan you did it... You survived LA!!!  Plus your getting out with only a few minor issues to your car... All in which were your fault.. Was it a Pole? 

Brennan accepted a position with InsulinDependence, an organization many of you know we are heavily involved with.  The group seeks to inspire people with diabetes to set personal fitness goals.  His official title will be the Associate Director of Development, which means he will lead many of the fundraising efforts and set up new event opportunities. Plus this moves him from Santa Monica to beautiful Solana Beach San Diego. 

I am sooo proud of him!! He has worked so incredibly hard in the last two years. He did an amazing job with the TOUR and throughout our graduate program.  In the last year he has spoken about a position with InsulinDependence so I cant explain the feeling when he received the offer.  Congratulations Brennan!!! 

I am personally excited for the difference this position will have on both our lives.  Brennan will have the ability to make a huge impact on people's lives.  I also hope to be even more connected with the organization and be able to make a difference. 

You can also follow Brennan's life changes and how he will still be racing for the organization through his personal blog Diabetic Jock.  And he has created a fundraising page for an exciting relay he is competing in this summer-  The Ranger Relay.

So Congratulations Brennan!!! As for me my future I am still paving that path..

No comments:

Post a Comment