Saturday, October 27, 2012

Under a YEAR!!!

As of today we are officially 350 days away.. Then I will get to marry my best friend. I know that the year will fly but.. I am freaked out about all the planning that has to be done in those 350 days.

We are less than a year away and the planning has slowly begun.  Brennan and I have completed our workbooks for the church.  These books we thought were designed to make you talk about different things.  However based on everything we answered we were not surprised with each others answers.  In reality we probably could have done it for each other.  Many times if I said the question- Brennan guessed my answer and vice versa.  Guess the good news is we really do know each other...

The wedding list is slowly getting a few things marked off.  Not many- but a few! The church is officially booked!! This last week with my parents help the reception venue was officially booked!  They will be contacting me in the next few weeks to speak with there wedding planner. I am extremely excited about this meeting.  During this meeting I will get to see different examples of previous weddings.  Basically design and set up how I want the reception and the flow.  They will also have examples of lighting and I will get to decide how I want ours. Very very exciting! Plus they will have a list of vendors and then it will be off to the races to decide!!

The church
Our reception venue "Alumni House at the University of Redlands"
Is it October 12, 2013 yet???

Completed Tasks:
Purchase Wedding Dress       (Check)
Book the church                    (Check)
Book the reception venue      (Check)
Homework for church           (Check)
Wedding Color's                    (Check)

Almost complete:
Our wedding Website- should have that finished in the next week or so!!

Tasks Left:
Fitting of dress, shoes
Flowers
Photographer
Dj
Cake
Decide on food
Drinks
Decorations
Bride's Maid Dresses
and the list goes on and on.............


Thanks mom for all your help so far!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment